The day has finally arrived: you've decided to adopt a dog and have been given the green light from the shelter to take home your new bestie. The addition of a new pet will cause your mind to buzz with thoughts throughout those first few hours.
We can bet they'll go a little something like this:
1. I can't believe I FINALLY adopted a dog!
2. I should probably Instagram a picture of him immediately.
3. But maybe not until I put his new collar on.
4. I need to remember to attach the poop bags to his leash.
5. He'll be fine riding home in the backseat by himself, right? Or maybe I should try to use the seatbelt?
6. I should get him a seatbelt. I'm going to Google that the second we get home.
7. Stop looking at him while you're driving, he's not going anywhere!
8. But he's super CUTE … maybe I should snap a picture of him in the backseat now for Instagram.
9. Just drive, damnit!
10. Okay, let's make sure he pees theRead More »from 75 Thoughts Everyone Has when They Adopt a Dog