By Sarah Smith, REDBOOK.
1. You realize when you wake up that you were only about 90 percent asleep the whole time...
2. ...Except when someone you know you can trust to find the extra box of Cheerios is with your child, and then you sleep like the dead.
3. Your definition of "first thing in the morning" has changed from 9 a.m. to 4 a.m. Witness: You put your baby down for a nap after a long, full morning at the same time your childless co-worker is thinking about what size latte to get.
4. You pretty much think you deserve a medal for restraint when you keep your mouth shut after said co-worker tells you how tired she is today. That girl doesn't know tired.
Related: The 25 Best Snacks for Weight Loss
5. You no longer need an alarm clock, because there is always a cry, a LEGO thrown at your head, or a crash in the kitchen to wake you.
6. You sleep for such short stretches that you remember all your dreams, whichRead More »from 9 Signs You Sleep like a Mom